No you can purchase a product as a guess so there is no need to sign up in order to purchase any products from get-kit. The sign up is only for benefits to you when we receive new products and have specials and discounts.
There are several shipping providers that we use. Australia Post is our most cost effective and reliable. We also use DHL and various Australian couriers in order to ship out the products to you as quickly as we can:
- - you will be notified of your order tracking number once the order has been despatched from our warehouse(s)
- - you can view the progress of the order delivery status via link that will be provided to you when the goods have been picked up
It normally takes 3-4 working business days for your order to arrive. In most cases even sooner.
- - with some products we rely on our external suppliers so it may add an extra day or two.
- - Also with our external brands we go by their stock holds and assume at the time of your purchase that the products are in stock. Sometime they are not so we will offer you a full refund or give you an exact ETA on the goods or even replace the goods at the same value with the closest similar product of your choice if you cannot wait.
- - Our suppliers are quite reliable so stock issues are a rare thing.
Most if not all of our products are heavily marked down so you benefit and we also even have a clearance section where discounts are further reduced. We do our very best to try and keep our products competitive and cheaper than our competitiors. We do this by:
- - having a great relationship with our suppliers in Australia and overseas.
- - we produce most add ons in house to keep costs down
- - and we have a full design service that cuts out any middle man
Yes we accept orders from all over the world where indicated. We are based in Australia but our online store is open 24/7 to all.
- - our forwarders can deliver goods to anyone worldwide quickly and effectively
- - overseas customers can take advantage of the low Australian dollar